The vision of Sheikh Zayed Medical College is to be globally recognized center of excellence in medical education, research and healthcare delivery with islamic ethical values.
Our mission is to produce exceptional healthcare professionals who have the best knowledge of medical sciences and research, abiding by the principles of ethics and professionalism to promote holistic patient and population-centered health care of highest standard.
AIM & OBJECTIVE
Sheikh Zayed Medical College / Hospital, Rahim Yar Khan is striving hard to achieve its mission by
- Imparting a comprehensive medical education leading to M.B.B.S. doctors having WHO recommended 5-star qualities of care provider, decision-maker, communicator, community leader & manager.
- Promoting evidence-based medical practice in the changing healthcare environment of the 21st Century
- Practicing compassionate, analytical and ethical approaches in the delivery of healthcare to the community.
- Providing the opportunity for postgraduate training in various disciplines of medicine & surgery.
- Providing an opportunity for continuing professional development for the practicing doctors to maintain/improve the standards of care in their respective fields.
- Developing a comprehensive program of research of international standards on various health-related issues.
Outcome for Undergraduates MBBS
The graduates of Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan would have the following competencies.
- Competent to diagnose and treat the patient.
- Ethical and professional
- He would be able to transfer the knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- He would be a lifelong learner.
- He would be a health promoter.
- He would be a communicator.
- Leader and manager
- Critical thinker and innovator.
- Understand the Medico-legal aspects of practice.